Saturday, May 10, 2008

Again, Utusan Melaysia Play Up Racial Issues

You see! look at today's Utusan (9/5/08), Utusan is again, playing up racial issues by publishing news with the title Melayu Marah! Worst still, a picture of the Umno pigs were taken together with the Asst. Superintendent who officially accept the report. It is such a grand ceromony all because of our brave PM has ordered a report to be made on the name of "Mempertikaikan Kuasa Sultan". I think now the more important case is to find out whether what RPK said is true or not. The Altantuya's murder case involves Umno politicians.
I'm a chinese, I'm disturbed by Karpal's comments. But I feel even disgusted by Umno pigs (oop! even worst than pig as per RPK) who is trying politicise the issue. I really love Tun M's courage during his time to curb sultan's power compare to Adullah who is obviously hopeless when facing the palace but now trying to act as hero to protect the palace. Pak lah! Please order Utusan to stop playing up racial issues by highlighting "Melayu" this, "Melayu"that. I'm so sick. Umno (Utusan is controlled by Umno) is obviously forgotten about "Rakyat".

No comments: