Saturday, July 25, 2009

Truth for Teoh Beng Hock

I think those who follow closely with the politics should have come across the hastily created anonymous blog called "Truth for Teoh Beng Hock".

I read it just few minutes ago. I already have doubt when I read the latest post because the first image indicating YB Ronnie Liu and the record was dated back 28 Jan 2008 which was before PR took over the state. For what reason Ronnie's name is there?

At this stage, I'm not sure if these DAP men are clean. At least there is no evidence to prove that they are not clean. However, it is hard to believe that the DAP men are so stupid to siphon money this way.

Personally, I'm more interested in the million dollar questions, it is real million dollar question. Let's tell us more about Khir Toyo's alleged RM24million house and his Disneyland tour first. Then, spend resources to go after this RM300K of alledged misapporiation.

No comments: