Sunday, August 9, 2009

Expose The Racist Writers In The Malay Newspapers

The malay language newspapers do it again! they keep publishing racism articles. I’m sick and angry but I can’t help because I’m just Charlie Soong (not Charlie Angels). I feel sorry that I can’t save this country from heading towards an even more serious race polarization. I hate the fact that I do not have super natural power to penalize those in Umno who are trying to destroy Malaysia. I can only see things happen, see the mighty Umno continue to use the mainstream media channels under their control to spread hatred in the Malaysia just to satisfy their power greed, in the name of protecting the Malays. If I have the supernatural power, I will apply it to make the racist writers permanent brain damage. Needless to say, the masterminds in Umno who give them green light to these racism articles will receive even more from me. Fat hope…

There is really no such thing as fair competition in Malaysia, economically and politically. If we want to save Malaysia from falling further, if we want to save the Malays from being poisoned by Umno and continue to suffer, we need have to find a solution to stop these despicable acts by Umno. What else can we do?

What I can think of is to expose these hatchet men in Utusan and BH such as Noor Azam and Awang Selamat. These writers always hide behind their “nama pena” and we don’t really know who they are. I wonder if anyone knows exactly who they are. Some said Awang Selamat is in fact Zainuddin Maidin (The former Information minister) but I’m unable to verify that.

Hence, all Malaysian shall get to know these racist people and confront them. I would appreciate if anyone who has their photo please forward to me. I will then distribute their photo through internet. Therefore, anybody who meet them, be it at coffee shop, mosque, supermarket or even in the toilet can ask them why they want to make non-malay their enemy. They owe all of us an explanation.

These people are terrorist in another form. Please do your part to save this country. Photo send to Charlie_soong@hotmail.com. Thanks!

No comments: