Saturday, May 15, 2010

Wee Choo Keong! Please Resign As MP

I'm sad to see the PKR MPs leaving the party one after another. The reasons quoted for leaving the party are quite similar and standard, they all claimed that they lost confidence in PKR party leadership. But Wee Choo Keong's timing of resignation was really bad, it is hard not to link to the upcoming Sibu by-election. Why now Mr Wee? What is the different if you tender a day after the By Election in Sibu? Why do you want to help BN now? Is BN a better choice for you now? So do you think BN is less corrupted now? Wee Choo Keong should not because of his own issue with PKR leader and then rock the PR boat. It is hard to believe that your resignation is not motivated by BN's money.

Wee Choo Keong cited the main reason for his resignation from PKR is because of the way PKR & PR government handles the scandal in Kuala Semesta Sdn Bhd (KSSB). Come on! you are serving Wangsa Maju parliamentary, not a Selangor state assembly. Those issues you quoted are all at state level. Hence, national issue should be your priority.
Of cause a corruption is a corruption, be it happen in the state or federal level. But it is unconvincing for you to leave PKR just because of KSSB. Please quote me more corruption cases in the PR government to convince me that BN is better. Let me put it very bluntly, if both PR and BN are equally corrupted and if I must choose one from the two, I will still vote for PR.
I have no faith in you too, Wee Choo Keong! I voted you because of PKR. So please resign as Wangsa Maju's MP now! I only want a candidate from PR to represent Wangsa Maju, whoever he/she may be.
Eventhough PR may lose if there is a by elecetion in Wangsa Maju, I would rather PR lose with dignity rather than lose because of defection by its MPs.

No comments: